Society of Emergency & Critical Care Imaging (SECCI) is a group of Korean health professionals and allied group interested in emergency and critical care imaging. The society was founded in Seoul in March 2014.
Our mission is to optimize emergency and critical patient care by promoting the use of clinical imaging for the purpose of training and research.
Our activities include the following:
1) Sharing of experiences and knowledge through regular meetings and conferences.
2) Standardization and improvement in educational tools.
3) Developing and operating various emergency and critical care imaging modalities
4) Improving emergency and critical care imaging academia through research.
5) Promoting special interest group gatherings.
6) Networking with regional and international group interested in emergency and critical care imaging
Members are healthcare providers from various clinical specialties, paramedics, and technicians interested in emergency and critical care imaging.
SECCI welcomes ties with other organizations interested in emergency and critical care imaging. We hope to be able to contribute to emergency and critical patient care through our activities and networking with you!
Journal of Emergency & Critical Care Imaging
JECCI publishes definitive articles that can improve patient safety through the advancement in education, patient care and research in the field of emergency and critical care imaging.
Manuscripts for submission to JECCI should be written according to the guidelines and policies.
Anyone interested in submitting their research work to our journal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.